Chapter 75

Lando's POV

"But..." I stop her from completing her sentence. We both know I don't care much about whatever was about to come out of her mouth.

Wi have enough time to get back to dat!

I get up and remove her rope then lean her over on the arm of the couch. Her elbows press against the couch for her balance and I stand behind her.

I quickly get rid of her shorts and panty in just one pull.

I undress myself and the rest is left for nature to watch as I insert my dick , the welcoming feeling of her cream excites me.

"Mmmmmmm" she releases a throaty moan when she feels the friction.

I begin to find my momentum and slowly work my way inside her as she takes me willingly... inch by inch until I manage to fill her walls.

Fucking paradise.

Her back forms an arch and I'm amaze by the perfect sight of her pussy juice on my dick and the feeling of our bare skin colliding while I slam into her. I get lost in my thoughts, only she can make me feel this way.

I reluctantly remind myself not to do too much damage but the pounding sound sparks my sexual awakening.

I look down at the action, my cock shimmers before it drills inside her.

Faster.

"Oh-yes-yes-yes-yeeessss!" She screams as she begins to match my tempo and I feel fucking thrilled.

Bad she bad!

Her walls get a lot more slippery, I glide into her and the sensation fills my body with joy. Desperate for more control , I crash into her over and over again , picking up my pace gradually.

Now unable to hold back , my hands grip her hair and I yank her head backwards.

Bloodclaat !

The pounding sound gets louder.

"Lando" she begs and I snap back into realization then quickly pull out. Her cum coats my cock.

I turn her around to face me, her eyes tells me she needs more. If it wasn't so chilly outside , we would both be dripping with sweat.

I'm not done as yet.

I grab her throat and kiss her passionately, my tongue stimulates her mouth and in the moment I find myself using one hand to spank her ass as hard as I can. Probably unfairly, but whatever I need to do to dominate. She's my territory and she should know by now.

Her face now wimps in agony.

I then place her on the table and kneel before her. I kiss her sensitive spot , trying to ease the pain. My tongue then flickers over her clit.

I feel her legs lock around my shoulders , pinning me down. I pull her closer towards my face while I use my tongue to make love to her,drilling inside her pussy and causing a river.

Her moans gaslights me.

I continue.

Confidently.