*Chapter 4*

Yanique's POV

He hangs up then immediately Jessica start screaming and jumps on top of me. We both fall to the floor.

"Girl I told you homeboy was into you !" I must admit it feels good to know he likes me , even though he didn't say so but if he didn't then he wouldn't have called.

"Okay what will I wear , I don't even know where we are going" I say excitedly.

I hear a knock at my room door. "Are you ladies okay in there?" My dad asks .

He must have heard us screaming.

"Yes daddy" I laugh.

"Alright ,keep it down. Good night"

"Goodnight" we shout.

I really need my own place sooner than I thought. I planned on moving out after college but I am starting to think now is the time. Although I think it is bad investment since I'll be migrating after college and I am staying in Kingston half of the time. I don't want a place in Kingston though , I hardly even like it there.

"Just wear something you comfortable in, you a gwan like the man a carry you go foreign yet!" Jessica always have a joke up her sleeve .

We spend the rest of the night watching power until we fall asleep.
_________________________________

Lando's POV
7:21am

"Mum gi mi likkle more ackee , how yuh a move suh ?" I stretch my plate to her. She reaches over and take the plate.

I stopped by my mother's house , it's what I normally do in the mornings when I don't want to cook. She is thankful to have me back in town, I can tell .

"You need fi cook a yuh yard a morning time and stop come over here come done mi and Jade likkle food"

She hands me the plate with more ackee and she even added a few more fry dumplings.
I am happy to be home but soon I'll have to return to Negril . That's where I have my businesses , that's where I got my start up but I plan on permanently staying in Montego Bay as soon as I'm at a place where I don't have to be back and forth to watch over my businesses.

That will be soon because I'm already working on putting things into place .

I need to be with my family. I'm the only father figure Jade has , and my mother functions well when I'm here. She doesn't have to play the role of both mother and father for my little sister.

Tek off some a di stress off a mi old lady.

I finish eating , I wash the plates and clean the kitchen .

My mom is in the living room with my sister . They are about to leave for school. My mom drops her off before she goes to work.

"Mum mi ago cut enu" I kiss her cheek.

She hugs me "Drive safe mi boy... love yuh"

"Jade! ....Jade ! When ya come stay wid mi?" I tickle my little sister.She laughs uncontrollably.

"Weekend ... weekend ...weekend" she says through laughter.

I kiss her forehead and hug her before I leave.

_____________________________________

8:35 I pull up to gym. My routine consists of gym in the mornings, after which I work as long as I need to . Then I take the rest of the day to relax.

I get an email from my older brother , Lawrence.We are related on my father's side .He lives in England which means we only spend time when I visit him or he takes a trip to Jamaica. The last time I saw him was summer of my first college year but we are business partners too so we stay in contact with each other.