Chapter 61

Lando's POV

"Now you can see how much I messed up , the only thing I could do was fix it. Babe mi want out of this game completely so mi mek a bargain. Once mi play my part , when I return I'm no longer apart of Marksman. I've paid my dues. Mi see how much it trouble yuh when wi guh out and mi can't even ave dinner widout a look ova mi shoulda. Mi cya promise seh all a dat aguh just change suh but dis is di first step in trying"

I sigh.

I've said all I need to , if there is any other question I'm willing to answer but I already know she got my point very clearly.

The pain in her eyes terrifies me.

I don't know if she will ever be able to look at me the same, I can only hope.

"I love you Lando" she kisses me. It catches me off guard but I quickly pull her over to me and she straps her legs over my lap.

Her stomach makes it impossible for me to pull her any closer.

"Love yuh too mi babe!... yuh nuh see yuh can hardly hold pan mi lap" I chuckle.

"Our baby not wasting anytime!" She rubs her stomach.

"Him mother eat everything !" I say.

I need some pussy like right now, her sitting on top of me is causing my dick to grow hard.

Patience.

"Him? How can you tell if it's a boy or girl" she questions.

The way this conversation is going , we won't get to the bedroom for now. I look at her boobs printing through her well fitted blouse, they look plummier.

It would be a lot easier for me if she wasn't wearing this jeans pants.

"The shape of your belly , mum said it to me earlier today. She thinks we'll have a son"

My phone rings.

Fuck ! I totally forgot about linking with Lawrence.
There is no way I can leave Yanique here , and I certainly don't want to miss out on enjoying this moment wid mi woman.

I decline the call.

"I want you" she shyly tells me.

She pretty and love cocky! Mi hit di fucking jackpot!

"Inside of you?" I ask, wanting to hear her say it.She rolls her eyes.

"Yes I want you inside of me please" she whispers the words to me.

She aguh breed again as soon as she give birth to our first born .I can already tell.

I carefully pick her up , her legs wrap around my waist as I walk to the bedroom with her. Slowly kissing on her breast.

She rubs my head and moan my name.

I place her on the bed and undress her. She is my art.
When she is fully naked I'm hard as a rock and ready to go to work.

All dis oil ina mi back ! Mi can feel mi soldiers marching.

I take out my dick then spread her legs.

Excitement runs through my veins and her eyes light up when she glimpse the sight of my erection.

"Mmmmm" she makes a throaty moan as I enter inside her. Even with all this wetness between her legs it is still a force to get all the way inside and when I finally do her eyes roll back.

I feel like I'm on top of the world as I take my time making passionate love to her.

Rotating my hips , her pussy feels warm and heavenly.
My lips find hers and I plunge my tongue into her mouth, she's hungry to taste me as our tongues eagerly twine.

With my hand now wrapped around her throat , I squeeze a little. Her body limbers underneath mine , I begin to feel her fullness as my cock drives back into her walls.

She grips the sheet and tightly shut her eyes.

"Oh yeeaaahhh" she moans inside my mouth. I remove my hand from around her neck and begin to massage her boobs with both hands.

Her body aches, it has been so long since she has been touched and I feel a sudden urge to fuck her a little harder but I resist, not wanting to cause any damage so soon.

I nibble and suck on her nipples, she pulls me closer to her. My dick soaks inside of her pussy as I stroke her repeatedly, not wanting to stop for a second.

"Fuck yes!" I hissed, thrilled at how much her body needs me. My tongue flickers over her boobs, so fucking delicious.

I remove my dick and immediately kneel before , not wasting any time I start sucking on her clit. My hands grip her thighs , the taste of her warm cum nearly overwhelm me.

"Laaan-do! Ahhh" she cums again and I swallow the whole thing then fill her with my tongue, rewarding but torturing her at the same time until I feel my own apex near.

I insert my dick, not having longer to spear.

When suddenly she says "I want to taste you"

My erection grows , my dick feels like it is about to explode. I pull out and she kneels before me then looks up with the most angelic eyes. She then takes me in , as best as she can manage. The warmth of her mouth over my dick sends me on cloud nine like the weed.

"Fuck" I curse , not able to hold any longer.

I release inside of her mouth.

Groaning as my dick pumps. She swallows and I'm ready for another round when I see the smirk on her beautiful face.

Wait....she swallow ?

I pull her up from her knees and take her to bed.

"You like the taste ?" My voice now gravely.

Still can't believe that happen.

I lay next to her on my back.

"Yes" she whispers.

I laugh.

How she manages to do all of that during sex and then go back inside her shell immediately after.

Unbelievable.

"What you want to consume ?" I ask her.

I know sex can make you hungry, and one thing she always hungry.

"I don't know , what's here to eat ?... you've been away for so long the food might be expired"

Not at this house.

"Miss Reid has been coming here often. I can assure you the food here is still good." I get off the bed.

"Mmmm. Can I get some rest first before we shower then eat together?"

I was hoping I could shower then go on the road to get her something to eat , that way I could link Lawrence and get back here but I guess that's not gonna work.

I did all that talking earlier to still want to sneak behind her back to answer to street calls.

I can't fold now , I've giving her hope once again. I wouldn't be able to pull us out of the tunnel if I went back to hiding things from her again but I don't know if it is possible for me to ever get into the habit of telling her all my moves.

"Alright" I slap her ass and get back on the bed.