*Chapter 10*

Lando's POV

I am finished getting dressed. Yanique chose this outfit. She has been going at it for minutes now, finally she decides that I should wear this cheetah print ,button shirt and black jeans, paired with my black dessert Clarks

 She has been going at it for minutes now, finally she decides that I should wear this cheetah print ,button shirt and black jeans, paired with my black dessert Clarks

"Yuh happy now?" I asked her. Her face lights up and she hugs me.I am starting to get use to her random hugs.

"I think you look great!"she says. Now that she is happy , I feel whole again.

"Alright . If a dat yuh seh."
I spray on my Creed Aventus then I take my car key for the Mark X from the table, fuck mi almost forget fi feed max.

"Yanique come here"

She meets me at the front door. "Yes"

Max starts barking at her and she quickly hides behind me.

"Easy mi boy , easy ... easy.. meet Yanique" I pat his back and he settles down. Max sniffs her legs , trying to gain all sort of information about her.

Yanique is shaking like a leaf.

"Relax nuh, him na attack yuh unless him see yuh as a threat." I assure her. Her breathing calms down and she starts petting him.

I proceed to feeding max. She stands at the door and watch. I want max to get use to her , since she will be here for as long as she wants.

"Lata max, soon fawud"

I walk over to Yanique and kiss her passionately. I grab her ass, this time she doesn't flinch one bit. She likes it , her body wants me right now too. I pull the hem of the shirt up and massage her ass as I plant kisses on her neck.

"Fuck" I hissed.
Road can fucking wait .

My phone rings and disrupts our moment. She giggles, realizing my frustration from being interrupted.

"Yow! Mi a leave now" I bark at Lawrence then hang up di phone.

"Mek sure yuh ready fi mi when mi come home." I whisper in her ear. Kiss her forehead before I leave.

Yanique's POV

I watch as Lando drives through the gates and they close. I walk to the couch and take a seat. Now that I'm alone I take the time to process all that happened earlier.

I really messed up this time. My parents are all I know and now I'm at a point where I can not turn to them anymore.I will not stay down for too long waiting for someone to feel sorry for me , I decide to make the first move in redeeming myself.

I dial it Patrice's number , she picks up on the third ring. "What's up boo?"

"Noting much, I don't mean to bother you because I know you're at work...." I say.

"Girl we pass that stage , what's going on?" She asked.

"Can you email the list of apartments please. I really need to speed the process up" I tell her