*Chapter 12*

Lando's POV

Friday ,6:30am

I have been programmed to wake this earlier ever since I can remember which means I no longer have to set an alarm in the mornings. I know when to rise and so does my hard erection.

Yanique is still asleep, I gently remove her hand from across my chest trying my best not to wake her as I get off the bed. She looks so peaceful, I take a few minutes to watch her.

Her hair is messy and a few strands sticks to her cheek , she slightly snores. She's still wearing my hoodie and underwear, she look so fucking sexy in it too.

Mi cya believe mi nuh get nuh pussy last night. Yanique have mi pan mi knees a pray fi almost a hour.

Mi never know so much things could a fit in a one prayer, from her tuition fee, apartment,to my wellbeing and our families' safety.

One time mi mad fi tell her fi get up but mi know a fi her thing dat suh mi nuh interrupt her.

Only hope she nuh deh pan dat every night.

I go to the bathroom and take a leak first. Then I brush my teeth , wash my face and get ready for training.

Wayne suppose to be here in the next hour with Yanique's car. She has been going at it for awhile now about moving back to Kingston so I want to make sure she has her own ride so she can come and go when she feel like it.

I am partners with a car dealer so it was easy to get her a car in such a short time and the process went smooth since they are the ones I use to purchase all my cars I have for years.

Today should be a light one, max knows what time it is. "Come ya boy!" I playfully pat his back and he jumps on my leg. He trails me to the gym.

I walk over to the treadmill and he gets on it and starts walking , we start off with a low intensity.
I proceed to doing my own routine , starting with skipping .

When I'm finish , I test max with a little pump up activity. He sees the ball and instantly knows what to do. I throw it to the other side of the room and he barks in excitement before he runs over to fetch it and bring it back to me. We keep going for a couple minutes then I take him back to the treadmill where he is now running. I continue with a few other exercises.

That's it for the work out

Max and I return to the front yard to take a well deserved rest.

Yanique suppose to still a kill sleep.

My phone rings, Wayne is on time as usual. I answer his call.

"Boss mi deh a yuh gate" Wayne tells me.

I buzz him in. He is driving Yanique's new Range Rover. He parks it in the front yard and gets out.

Max is use to Wayne so he greets him as he gets out of the car. Wayne gives me the key and starts playing with max.