*Chapter 15*

Lando's POV

It was my idea to not put a title on what Yanique and I have going on as yet but it turns out to be my biggest fucking regret thus far. Perhaps if I did then I would feel entitled to ask her to stay , or maybe she wouldn't get a chance fi think moving to Canada after college is still an option for her.

I think she fell for the side of me that only she can see and if I finally give in and make this a relationship then I will have to introduce her to the other side of me that a woman like Yanique probably wouldn't accept and I will end up losing her. This time for good.

Right now mi still a try fight the urge fi tell her what has been lingering in my mind since our conversation last night but today is her day and mi nuh wah ruin that.

I get off the bed to go take a piss, the burning sensation forming around the tip of my dick makes me clench my fist and grit my teeth. Turns out the bruises are my punishment for going so hard last night. I will survive.

I return to the bedroom where I find an indecisive Yanique standing next to a pile of jeans on the bed.

"You prefer this jeans or the one I put on before" She says to me as she searches through the thick pile of clothes.

I could get use to her clothes being here, sharing space with her and all of that.

She makes my house feel like a home. A place I want to get back to when I go out.

"The first one" I finally say. I have been selecting jeans for the past couple of minutes.

All a dem look damn good , she look even better without it too but her mind is so fucking unsettled .

Women.

"You sure ... because I think I prefer this one" she picks up the jeans that she tried on previously.

Why she badda ask mi then?

"Mi have a better idea." I tell her as I make my way over to her and rap my arms around her waist, pulling her to my chest. I kiss her soft lips while caressing her ass.

She is so thick in this jeans. Mi cya resist, mi wah fight mi way inside. Tear this off !

"Babe , I'm going to be late. So please choose" she pulls away and giggles. Well I'm babe now , happy to know that.

She half smiles at my erection.

The control she has over me feels unreal.

"Mi already choose the one you put on first but this one can work.... And yes mi sure" I say annoyed that she even wants to leave me here alone . I also make sure I answered her unasked question since I can sense it coming next my way .

"Okay. This one it is" she finally choose. I sit back and watch as she finish getting dressed.

Yanique's POV

It's finally happening ... today I'm going to Kingston view the apartment.

After hours of convincing Mr. Lando that I don't need a chauffeur he finally drops it. I will be meeting with Patrice so I won't be going alone so he has nothing to worry about besides I think he's a bit paranoid, how bad can it be ?

I am thrilled to finally get to see Patrice after so long and now that I am out of my sad woman phase , the timing is perfect for us to reconnect.

I turn to look at Lando who is drilling holes inside my head with his light brown eyes. I take notice of his beard , it has grown a lot in such a short time. I think it suits him perfect. He is dressed in his black Nike shorts , his print is visible. His beefy muscles strain against his white T-shirt.