*Chapter 84*

Two week later.

"Lawrence closed the deal babe" I tell Yanique as soon as I end the call with my brother .She smiles proudly and I reach over to kiss her.

Such a fucking lova bwoy now.

"I told you!" She exclaims.

A woman that is genuinely excited about your success is quite the charm.

I never had any doubts but I must admit I was a bit anxious to hear the full details from Lawrence. It's good to know I can spend precious time with my family at home while knowing my businesses are still flourishing.

"Little man na come off a yuh breast" I look at my son who is latched on to his mother's chest.

I never wanted to share Yanique but here I am happy to do so now.It has been two weeks since we've checked out of the hospital and since then neither of us have been able to get more than 6 hours rest in the night. Laden doesn't allow us.

Changing pampers and singing nursery rhymes has became my new job. Believe it or not.

"He's almost full" she says.

I take her words for it.

"Mi aguh steam sum cabbage and boil dumpling. Soon fawud, if yuh want mi , yuh know weh fi find mi"

I try to find ways to make it easier for Yan, I assume she will be putting Laden to sleep anytime soon so I would prefer her to get some rest also. I just hope she doesn't run straight to her books , I'm afraid she will overwork herself with school , motherhood and trying to maintain the house.

Mi cya watch her guh back through any form a pain, di memories still fuck around mi head.

"Babe I can cook today, you have been cooking for the passed days" she whines. Leave it to her to pretend she can take on everything.

"Dat good, get some sleep" I walk away.

When I get to the kitchen I put some music on and call Max inside before I begin preparing the meal.

Days like dem ya mek mi give thanks mi pass di worst.

Yanique's POV

I'm still flabbergasted by the fact that I created my own little person. I enjoy every second spent with him, the sleepless nights are the least to complain about when you get to witness his smiles, yawns and stretches.

After I'm done breastfeeding and burping Laden it wasn't too long until he fell right asleep in my arms and I placed him inside his crib.

His father demanded that his crib should stay inside our bedroom until he thinks it's fitted for him to have his own room. It's the small things like these that makes me think Lando is far more protective of our son than I am.

So far he has been an amazing father so effortlessly, I admire his dedication to his new role. I on the other hand,pray to God I'm doing this right.Times like this I wish I had the support of my mother but I can't tell when last I've heard from her , the saddest part is I reached out to her at my lowest and she didn't even show up at the hospital to be by my side.

The thought makes me feel sick to my stomach.

Nevertheless I'm surviving through my very last semester of college, my circumstances have granted me the privilege of online classes and motherhood has made me happier than ever before.

As I walk towards the door to make my way to the kitchen I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I stand before my reflection for a second just observing the scar on my stomach. It doesn't get any realer than this.

"Yuh still flawless" Lando appears next to me.

I smile.

"I actually like it" he then adds and I roll my eyes while blushing.

"Laden a sleep?"

"Yes" I respond and he smirks mischievously before pulling me closer to him.

It has been so long since I've felt his print against my warmth and the idea excites me.

He kisses my lips and then parts them with his tongue. I let him have his way with me, with my back now bracing on the wall I wrap my arms around his waist pinning us together.

He places small kisses from my earlobe to my neck then down to my clevis.In an instant he takes off my blouse , almost ripping the fabric. My boobs are now expose to his face and he earnestly flickers his tongue over my nipples.

I begin to undress him, not caring if I appear desperate, truthfully I am. I can already feel the dampness between my legs.

"It safe ?" He whispers in my ear while his hands still massage my breast.

"No" I unwillingly admit and he looks at me.

His eyes already gives me the answer I wasn't hoping for.

"Mi nuh wah cause yuh nuh more pain. Mi can wait"

But I can't

My body shuts down in disappointment.

"Okay" I sigh

"Love yuh like life" he walks away back to the kitchen.

Wow! Well that just happened, for the first time Lando has ever refused me , for a good reason at least. I know better and maybe shouldn't have led him on but a lady can only be so strong around a man she burns for.

I walk to the kitchen where I find him finishing up cooking, I stand there admiring him. Soon we start discussing Laden's next visit to his pediatrician and without realizing we get lost in our new world, enjoying parenthood.

Few minutes later , the dinner is finish and he makes me a plate.

"Thanks babe" I say as I sit next to him in the couch and eat.

Perhaps watching a movie will take my mind off of sex.

"Mek mi tek deh call ya, soon fawud" he tells me before I could suggest anything.

I still don't understand why some of his calls as to be taken in private. I wish we were long past this but unfortunately not.

I take the remote and scroll through Netflix, after a pointless search I decide to check Hulu. Lately this platform seems to offer more, I click on The Good Doctor

I like what I like.

I make sure the volume in low so I can hear Laden when he wakes, knowing me I'll be checking up on him every minute if his dad doesn't beat me to it.

I continue eating.