Introduction

𝐌𝐢𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐳. Even been born right next to the cruel and sick crime life never changed the charismatic and positive Mia who wanted to help change the messy world she formed part off.

Becoming a nurse at the age of 23 and joining her dad at the clinic seemed like the best opportunity to reach that dream. Or at least that's what she thought until she found 𝐡𝐢𝐦.

𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐬 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐨. Born to the same wealthy crime life Carlos' focus was quite different. After a rough past filled with many loses his seek in life turned into nothing more than revenge.

The search of those who pained him in an attempt of finding some kind of redemption could only be put at risk by 𝐡𝐞𝐫.

.............................................................

She was everything he needed but also everything he forbid himself to have. When she entered that room and introduced herself as his nurse it was the day everything changed.

He knew there was no way he could let himself feel 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 again but sometimes not even the strongest mind is able to leave emotions behind.

....................................................................

Important

English is not my first language! Meaning that the book will definitely have some mistakes but I promise I try my best. So if you see one, point it out so I can edit it.

Also Important

Book two of The Devil's Series

- Devil's Doctor
- The Devil's Redemption

Everything in this story was made by me. I planned the plot, characters and wrote everything on my own.

For that nothing in this book should be altered, taken or whatever without my permission.

This books contains mature themes, such as sex (in detail), explicit language, violence and a big age gap so take that in mind when reading.

It also includes misuse of drugs and alcohol.

And once again, this book isn't mafia either!

I will put a heads up before if some hard topic is spoken about in any chapter.

started: 10 of July 2022
finished: 2 of September 2023

2022 copyright ©
by mdelicate

.........................................................................

Author's note

Welcome everyone to The Devil's Redemption!!

So as announced here is Carlos story!!

For the new readers, this book is a continuation to The Devil's series and even though you could probably read it as a stand alone everything will make more sense if you read Devil's Doctor first.

If you don't want to read it here's the smallest summary ever. Carlos and Matteo are two brothers who own a illegal business, on a mission Carlos gets hurt trying to protect Matteo and loses a leg (Danielle, the love interest of Matteo is who saves Carlos as she is a surgeon) and Carlos story goes on from there while Matteo looks for the ones who caused this. That's pretty much everything you need to understand to follow the story.

It will take place after Carlos' accident and the plot will go from there meaning that there will be crossovers with Danni's and Matteo's book.

I'm so excited for everyone to follow Carlos' path and if you know him already you probably understand how interesting it's about to be. Carlos is definitely something.