|65| The things we do for others

Fuck, fuck fuck fuck

Fuck, fuck fuck fuck. Why the hell did I do that? Why?

I should have stopped it, the moment she kissed me I should have stopped. Step back, walk away, just do something different from letting all my frustrations out by fucking her against the damn counter.

I'm a fuck up. A fucking fuck up.

It's been twenty minutes, twenty minutes and she still hasn't come back. The door of the bathroom is closed shut and there's no sound coming from the inside. At least not that I can hear.

Is she okay?

Of course she isn't you dumb fuck, it's pretty clear she blames herself.

I could tell she felt guilty the second I set my eyes on her once I helped her up from lying against the counter. She was frozen on the spot, my hoodie being the only thing covering her. It fitted her like a dress but it only reached just above her butt meaning that I could still see my cum running down her legs.

Usually, I would have helped her get cleaned up but at that moment I wasn't thinking. The only thing I could seem to focus on was the regret adorning her face.

The worst part? I knew that regret wasn't only for the sex but because she still hasn't forgiven me. And it's not like I expected that us having sex would fix our all problems, I'm not that stupid but for a second my naïve heart had hoped it would mean something.

Now I'm hurt, she is hurt and we both blame ourselves.

"Fuck this," I mutter walking towards the bathroom door and knocking softly. "Mia?"

Obviously, she doesn't reply but the damage is done already so I keep trying.

"Mia whatever you are thinking, don't. It isn't your fault, if anything it's mine. I was the one who caused all this, I'm the reason there's tension between us and it was me who escalated the situation. You simply kissed me and let yourself go. I did this to myself, you didn't mean to hurt me." I say through the door hoping she is listening.

There's just silence for a second, too much that I actually start to get worried but then she finally speaks and I get to breathe once again.

"I made the decision, it's my fault, don't blame yourself please." Her voice is barely a whisper and having the door between us doesn't help but I get as near as I possibly can so I can hear her.

"You shouldn't feel guilty about this, I can let you feel guilty about this when it happened because of something I did," I say once again. "I caused you more than enough pain so please don't blame yourself for this, I can't take it," I beg hoping she will understand.

She kissed me, that's true but the reason we got to this point was all because of me not her. I can't let her feel bad about something I caused. She doesn't deserve that, I caused her more than enough pain and it's killing me already.