|27| The things we truly desire

"Good because I don't think I will be able to stop

"Good because I don't think I will be able to stop." I smile back, bringing her closer and kissing her once again.

"Sounds great." She whispers against my lips as she gets closer, climbing over my legs carefully and settling herself on my thighs. "Is this okay? Does it hurt?" Her voice is barely a whisper.

"I couldn't give a fuck about pain right now," I whisper back, running my hands up her back and to her hair. "You look gorgeous with your hair down... you should wear it like this more often." I mouth between kisses.

"I will." She exhales loudly as her hands take my suit jacket off and her fingers play with my white shirt buttons.

She keeps going, undoing each one of my buttons and when she is done removing it I put her arms up and take her shirt off. No bra still, her full yet perky breasts standing right in front of me, nipples at full attention. She is truly perfect.

"You are stunning, every single part of you is perfect," I say not being able to contain myself before diving down into her breasts and sucking on each one of her nipples.

"So are you." She chuckles softly running her hands down my abs and I can't help but wonder when her laugh became the most beautiful of sounds.

I smile against her body and get back up, my hands still around her hair. She stares at me, her brown eyes sparkling in a way I have never seen before. The way she looks at me makes me forget about all the wrong things in life. She makes me feel worth it, and deep down, deep down I know I don't deserve it, not after what I have done but people like me, we take everything we want no matter how it might be.

"Espero que sepas lo especial que eres Mia, alguien como tú merece algo mucho mejor que alguien como yo," I whisper slowly not letting go of her. (I hope you know how special you are Mia, someone like you deserves something way better than someone like me.)

Because I know I shouldn't be doing this but I also know there's no way I will be able to stop so I'm simply...acknowledging it.

"Puede ser, pero yo te quiero a ti." She smiles the way she used to do all my worries leave. "Bésame." She says and I obey right away, kissing her as if my life depended on it. (Maybe but I want you. Kiss me.)

She moves on my lap, the friction driving me crazy. I just want to be inside her, fill her up and make her come around me until her body collapses.

"Carlos... please touch me." She begs, moving more frantically, my dick as hard as a rock.

I try to stand with her in my arms, forgetting about my whole leg situation, and when that obviously doesn't work we fall back against the sofa once again.

"Fuck. Sorry, usually I would carry you to bed but you know..." I say frustrated. This is not how I wanted to do this.

"It's okay, I don't care about that." She gets off my lap and stands up next to me, taking my crutches. "Come on." She helps me up and hands me my crutches. "My room or your room?" She asks with a smile ignoring what just happened.