|28| The intimacy

When I wake up I'm still between his strong arms and as I take in the first rays of sunlight coming through the blinds it takes me a while to wrap my head around what happened last night, to understand that it wasn't a dream

When I wake up I'm still between his strong arms and as I take in the first rays of sunlight coming through the blinds it takes me a while to wrap my head around what happened last night, to understand that it wasn't a dream. We actually slept together... we slept together.

And it shouldn't have happened, we shouldn't have but I- I don't regret it. Not in the slightest, if I could go back in time I wouldn't change a thing. I hadn't felt as happy, as satisfied since...well since never. I hadn't had a night as good as that one before.

The way he looked at me and the words he said, I felt wanted and appreciated. And he looked happy too, at ease. I made him feel that way. For once he took what he wanted, allowed himself to have something, to be vulnerable without feeling guilty about it. I wish he would always feel that way.

"That was the best night of my life," I whisper looking up at him while my head is still over his chest.

He is deep asleep and I can't imagine how tired he must be. When he came back the second time it had to be around five am. Where was he? I wish I knew. I wanted to ask when I saw the state he was in but then he kissed me and every word inside my head just vanished. I could only think about how good he felt.

I should get ready for the day, make breakfast or something but I don't want to leave him because if I do if I leave this bed I don't know if I will ever be here again. If this between us will happen more than once. I don't want to face that reality, I want to stay in here forever so ignoring every rational thought I go back to sleep, hugging him tightly.

__

The sound of the doorbell is what wakes me up again, confused about who is here on a Sunday morning. But then I remember... Sunday morning. Hunter. Carlos had asked me to move the Friday session to Sunday because he had stuff to do, how did I forget?

"Carlos, hey wake up," I say getting away from his embrace and standing up but he doesn't budge.

Frantically looking around the room I try to find where my clothes ended up and after a few pointless seconds of searching I put the bed comforter up and finally find my shorts and Carlos', no panties but I don't have much time so I put them on as the doorbell rings again this time accompanied by soft knocks.

"Carlos, come on." I shake his body and he finally reacts opening his stunning blue eyes, I could get lost in them.

"Hey, how did you sleep?" He stretches himself over the bed, still fully naked, every single muscle of his perfectly delineated. And when I take him all in I can't help but notice he is hard. If Hunter weren't here this would go in a very direction.

"Good but you need to get dressed." I throw him his pants directly at his dick. "Hunter is here."

"What the fuck is he doing here?" He rests himself against the headboard confused and slightly upset.