|32| The email

"Are you okay? Was I too rough?" I ask worried noticing her walk

Taking my crutches I try to stand up but I'm exhausted so I fall back down into the chair. I can't even do the simplest of things, usually, I would go to her, pick her up and get her clean, do aftercare now it's me who needs to rest.

"I'm okay don't worry, don't get up. You need to rest." She smiles trying to reassure me. "I will go change and I will be back okay? I finally remember what I came here for." She tries to brush it off.

"Okay." I nod giving her the smallest of smiles and watching her disappear hating that I can't go after her.

Opening up my laptop I go back to the fucking tab that would make me look like a softie for the rest of my life — all because I needed to get away from that fucking email — and buy the stuff I had already added to my cart. Danielle has been pretty occupied recently, working everything with Theo so I thought she probably hadn't bought the essentials for the baby yet and since once you pass the three months it's supposed to be safe I decided to surprise her. We can also say it's an apology for what an asshole I was.

When the payment goes through I send Danielle a text telling her to expect a package and then, once my body finally starts to answer to my brain I go to the bathroom inside my office and clean myself.

Staring at myself in the reflection of the big mirror I try to get myself together. For these past few weeks, we hadn't done anything, not even a kiss (not that I didn't want to, I did but the opportunity never really presented itself mostly because I have been hiding in my office) and now I fuck her against my desk? What is she gonna think of me? I don't want her to believe that this is nothing more than meaningless sex because it isn't, not to me. She deserves better than that. Does she know that what's between means much more than that?

Fuck, now I'm overthinking, she really fucked me up.

"I'm back. Did you get to clean yourself or do you need help?" Mia gets inside asking as I get out of the bathroom.

It doesn't look like she is overthinking about this maybe it's just me.

"I cleaned myself don't worry," I tell her getting closer to her and putting my hand over her shoulder. "Are you okay? I feel like I should have helped you with the aftercare I don't want you to think that all I care about is the sex."

"I know that's not only what you care about." She smiles tenderly. "Don't worry okay? You needed to rest and I can take care of myself."

"Did you enjoy it? Was I too rough? Too dominant?" I ask still worried.

Her smile just gets bigger looking at me as if I just said the most beautiful of things to her.

"Carlos, I loved it, I like you being dominant. Ordering me around and all it implies, I know it's part of the sex I don't feel used, I just feel wanted." She explains and I finally get to calm down a little.