106|Leaving

(long chapter 😑 over 2800 words)

Decklan is currently sleeping I spent my time drunk riding him until my knees couldn't take it anymore on the sofa. I tired him out and that's exactly what I was going for.

Man would not go to sleep. It's two in the morning and i'm tired.

Decklan passed out on the sofa and he for real would not wake up to come to bed with me so I left him there.

Amara and Jaxon went to bed, they can't get frisky yet, but they badly wanted to so maybe they did it early?

I don't know how the body works after pregnancy because all women go through all different kinds of things.

The reason... I can't sleep is because Decklan's old room didn't have a bed but Harley's did so that's where i'm sleeping.

The nights, the memories with him are flooding me as water does to towns after heavy rain.

I silently cried. I miss him. I hate that I miss him when all he did was take my virginity.

And kill two dudes that wanted to hurt me and actually open up to me like he usually wouldn't to someone.

I learned a little about his biological parents, but that was it.

Decklan has done more for me.

I hear a slight rustling noise from over near the armchair in the corner of the room near the empty bookshelf.

I sit up. The moonlight shone near it. And I see a silhouette. I gasp and go to wake Decklan up but... Remember he's on the sofa.

I hear the chair creak as whoever it is stands. I hear the slight tap of their shoe as they walk.

The figure is tall.

"Deck?" I question, this figure seems taller though. I can't move and I don't know why. My breathing picks up.

The lamp clicks on and I gasp.

That's, not Deck.

He's in a navy button-up, and black dress pants and his tie is loose.

He looks like he came back from a club.

"Something I've learned about women over the past four years is that their legs spread so damn easy," he says removing his tie slowly from around his neck.

"... What?" I question.

My heart is beating so fast it might explode. The bed dips when he begins kneeling down on it.

"I've missed you, Bella," he slurs.

"You... Where have you been if you weren't in prison, Harley?" I ask now frowning. He made me go through all of that for nothing?

He's so gorgeous though, he still looks the same just older and a cleanly shaved stubble.

His hair is slicked back and my gosh I didn't think he could get any more attractive but he could.

"Usual stuff a man does when he's single and the one thing he wants moves on like he never existed."

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Why weren't you in prison?"

"Bella, are you that foolish? My father owns the police force, and my father never deceased in truth he beat me to a pulp for an hour before he let me go."

"His plan, he had it planned for a long time, he never fully let me go as if he would, I was some punching bag to him."

"Your father took me right to mine that day, for four years I suffered, I suffered because my father tortured me all those years, I suffered because I had to watch you slowly move on, I suffered when you told someone else the words 'I love you' I suffered when you acted like a whore and let him between you legs."