1

Part 1

Welcome to Cape Town adventures (The Fun Games).

We are in Cape town these days. Right now this is summer season going on in this beautiful city and all the adventures are waiting for the Contestents of Khatron Ke Khiladi.

In between all these adventurous sports some fun is needed for those beautiful girls and the handsome hunk spending days with each other.

And this time so many beautiful and popular girls are part of this brilliant fun ride as well.

So get ready for a fun and let see whatever contestant doing in the middle of adventurous Sports there to relax them.

Here this are really hot.

And more hotter are our contestants.

Jannat and Shivangi are the most popular and hottest contestant this time other one are also famous and hot but we are discussing about them in this.

It's so hot as i told you my readers, so there are extremely sweaty due to high humidity.

It's really, damn sweaty.

And our tempting girls are getting hot too with different reasons seeing some greek god around them.

Especially Faisal and Prateek didn't left even a single chance to make the girl lose their controls.

It's a Sunday afternoon in the first week of December.

There is no shooting schedule today for us so we decided that we will chill today.

But Rohit Shetty bring this surprises for the contestant every time.

And even on the offshoot day he is not ready to let his contestant to relax their bodies because it is not good for there bodies and he is right as on his place.

Jannat and Shivangi are busy on their Instagram profile.

When they get a notification from Rohit Shetty that soon in this afternoon they have to be in the practice .

There is no shooting today but they are going to play some sports to keep their body actor with is planned by Rohit Shetty.

It is kind of capability test for everyone.

Let's See all this happen in jannat's pov ----

I am a starter on the girl's contestants always.

I don't know what kind of attractions rohit sir have towards me but he gave me chance for the first always.

By the way I don't like that because I get trapped in everything for the first.

TBC.....