25

So I try post regularly these days because I don't have any other things to do at off shooting days.

I came to the terrace and everything is really so good the weather the arrangement of equipment of gym are good as well.

So i had fun with my workout session and recording and making a blog.

After my session,

Like everyday I went back to my room, had a nice bath, and got dressed.

As I told you it is a Sunday so I have a lot of time to edit this video and post it to right only so I get busy in that.

By the way I have editors to do that work but right now I am free here so I am doing my work myself only.

Then I sat down for editing my workout video and started the process.

I was trimming and cutting all the unwanted part of the recorded video.

That was going when I noticed someone’s head peeking at me in the background of the video.

I stopped my editing work and looked closely at the video to find out who it was.

I zoomed it.

I was shocked to see that it was the Jannat peeking at me!

But wait what she was doing on the terrace at that time because I take a permission from Rohit sir to go there and if she want to join a work out session and why didn't she came in.

I looked at the entire video and found that she had been looking at me for nearly 15 minutes.

According to her expressions on her face or in the video I can bet on it that she is not interested in workout.

She just saw me working out and she stayed there and was catching glances of my body while I was working out, unaware that she was caught in my recording!

This is really insane but I have such a good luck that I get to know this that she was present there with a prove I should go there and ask her.

Because after knowing that Jannat was stealing glimpses of my naked upper body turned me on.

But wait I thought that it is not a right time to go and confront her I think maybe she will come next days will if I will do the same work out session.

I was now very eager to take my chances on her honestly.

And also to know if she was interested in me because I am in her a lot.

Stay tuned for more