Climax

We know that our group will be at Hotel in almost 1 hour so I just confirmed it from Chetna that when  they will be back.

But there is a very good news waiting for us actually it was heavily raining from morning.

Chetna told me that may be they will come late evening or at night.

I am so happy internally.

And faisal jumped hearing this.

I cut the call.

Faisal : thank you so much God for this beautiful day everything is going like a dream.

Jannat : yeah true...

Faisal : so.. What's the plan baby??

Jannat : first of all I want to have food I am feeling so hungry.

Faisal : how can you be so unromantic all the time.

Jannat : what I did now I am hungry aren't you? ?

Faisal : I’m hungry too baby but for you.

Jannat : ohh you are unbelievable you just fucked me an hour ago...

Faisal : no yaar I’m not done yet.

Even he don't know how badly my pussy wants to get fucked again.

Jannat : oh I see planning something naughty?? :

Faisal : yeah baby, can we make another round??

Jannat : no baby my body can’t take that much and I’m damn tired. (Teasingly)

Faisal : please baby just one session. Please

Jannat : do anything you want?? But i dont want to get fucked right now.

Faisal : um....it’s ok I will adjust.

After my permission we left the food on the table only.

In no time he made me nude again.

I don't know why I just wear my clothes for 10 or 20 minutes because it take almost 5 minute to wear my clothes but she didn't even take a 1 minute to remove them.

Forget it jannat....with your clothes on even your pussy isnt happy.

He started to play with my boobies and pussy.

He started to lick all over my body and made me irresistible to his touch.

He started to suck all juices from my pussy and I had a precum layer indicating what my pussy wants.

As I told him to not to fuck him he told me to gave him a good blowjob for now.

I refuses at first but he insisted me to do it, and this time I put his cock in my mouth and started sucking it.

Because he wanna calm his hard hot rod.

This is good xperience of sucking cock & I am  enjoying it with having idea that he is enjoying it hundred times more than me right now.

His length were creating trouble for me to reach down and lick his cock fully. Only cockhead was in my mouth.

This time he is flowing in ecstasy and pulled my head down with force so that more dick can enter my mouth.

He also told me to suck his balls and I am following his orders like a good girl as I know he get ready in a minute when I said I won't let him fuck more now .

When to be honest my pussy wants his dick more than He wants my pussy.

Now I realised that if I keep giving him thrust in my mouth he will cum.

And my pussy's thirst will not satisfied in it.

So I just stop giving him blow from my mouth and get back to the bed.

I invitingly open my legs for his dick.

In no time he knows what he have to do with my pussy.

And he pushed his hard dick into me.

With the thumping of his thighs on my pussy is enjoyable for me.

This time, I get fucked even more deeper and harder, and finally at last I reached the heavy orgasm made my pussy feel relieved.

He cummed too.

We both hugged each other at last.

And with this I end my trip of Cape Town here.

Author's note -- this was my first book so I hope you all readers who gave time like it and for flaws please drop your valuable comments then I will try to not to do same mistakes from next book.

Thank you everyone