108

Riyaz joined his hands beg in front of her to let him stay there.

Jannat in her mind 😏

I don't know what is my actual problem is but I love when the guy requests me for anything.

I feel special and I feel proud when they came on the knees just to get me in front of them and that is my weekness and even if the boy is handsome then what can i say more.

I get melt easily.

I think I should allow him or not but I have so many reasons to allow him and I don't have any reasons to say a no to him.

Because he already saw my pussy, even he touched my cunt. And my pussy won't satisfied yet and it will be more exciting and fun fingering infront of him.

And he will alert me if he find any danger of getting caught.

But showing tantrum is my birthright so I am not going to say yes to him easily.

He came on his knees, when I told him to go back to resort I can't allow him to be there.

He must be 2-3 years younger than me. Ohhhh.... I can't resist more I told him to stand there without making any noise.

And I get back to the bench, and my cunt is still being Lubricated with my juices, so very easily my two fingers digged inside my pussy.

I again start fingering me, I know not for a long time this guy will control himself and he will definitely pounce on me in few moment only.

I am fingering with the handsome spectator standing and watching me with whole intrest.

But now I realised that my own honey pot said sorry to me, because my pussy isn't happy with my own fingers anymore when a handsome guy is present there.

Uffff... What I do with my uncontrollable vagina, I am waiting riyaz ask me to touch my pussy.

But he didn't for more few minutes.

But after 10 minutes when I don't get any of the request from his side I offer him my pussy myself but in a decent way.

Jannat : will you like to touch me?

Riyaz happily said yes.

Jannat : come then... Do the same you were doing before.

He starts rubbing my clit when I am fingering myself.

But soon he want to take a charge.

Stay tuned.

Jannat in Cape Town 🔞 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara