Part 6

I want to save myself from the embarrassment.

But how??

so I tried to run with my legs farther out to minimize their contact with my pussy.

But this is not a practical idea how can you separate your both pussy lips from each other.

I can't handle anymore.

I just stop running.

I tried to wipe some of the cum but the sensation just kept growing, multiplying every time my legs rubbed across my horny pussy lips.

"Oh shit... Oh fuck"

I know that there is no way out from this embarrassing situation for me.

In this kind of situation the person I really want in front of me came to me herself and that is Shivangi and Chetna both are my good friends.

Chetna asked "What's wrong jannat ?"

Shivangi asked, "I saw you have any issues for sure...... tell me we will ask Rohit sir to give you rest if you are legs are paining a lot.

Right now I am not in the situation to talk and explain them anything.

I am seconds away from an intense orgasm.

We are at the last.

I know now anyone will not come from behind because all of them cross us already.

Even the cameras are not here on the turn.

I said with heavily panting "didi"??

"What happen jannat are you fine" Shivangi asked worriedly.

Her hand is on my shoulder I quickly moved her hand down under my waistband and put it onto my dripping pussy.

I am seriously so embarrassed she was freeze for a moment and Chetna didn't understand why I put shivangi's hand in my panty.

Both look at me in shock.

Now Shivangi can understand a little bit because you can feel that hot and dripping wet pussy.

But Chetna is not getting anything that why I did this in the middle of the rally.

Chetna : what are you doing Jannat at least look at the place where we are right now !!

To be continue.....