101

As I told you it is a winter weather with full of fog around me the visibility is very low because of this fog I can see only 7 to 8 feet from me.

But it is right now good for my adventure as someone who will come next to me can see me through my transparent clothes.

I almost take two round of the compound I find most deserted place of the compound far away from the light to make things safer in the adventure.

After walking around almost 10 minutes I start feeling it boring because there is nothing daring what I am doing right now.

Yes, I am wearing a transparents talking with gave quite good display of my pride pussy.

But there is no one around me to enjoy that view, so I am just unnecessarily walking around.

First of all I decided that I will just walk and left this on my destiny if someone get a chance to see through my clothes.

But now I think I have to add few more daring things to make this adventure interesting.

So i decided that until atleast one guy have a look of my pussy I won't be back to my room.

Now the thing is only have to decide is that who is that lucky guy.

I thought the first guy I will see I will go near to him myself.

Going near to the Christmas tree is risky actually as so many peoples are walking around that tree and having pictures with that beautiful decorated Christmas tree.

And i don't want to get spotted in any picture even my mistake. So I mantain distance from there.

I thought that now I should really go out from the resort on the street of Switzerland.

I moved towards the main entrance there is a security guard sitting over there.

Only a guy, I filled with fear but excitement as well, I decided that he will be the first lucky guy who will introduced with my flesh through my see through stockings first.

With this thought I moved towards him, I am just 8-10 feets away from him.

Before I take a step ahead and that gaurd notice me.

Some boys came there, they are having a chat a little away from where I am standing.

I shivered , as I counted them 3 and one gaurd.

Total 4 guys are standing almost 10 feet away from me when I am in my see through stockings and and my nipples poking out from my braless top.

I start clipping my jacket to cover my body.

I don't know why, but seeing a group of guys I felt too shy, I am not ready to expose myself for 3-4 random guys.

Stay tuned