65

Right now they are believing their God and the ability of Abhinav which he told about Acupressure to them.

They left rubina and abhinav alone. But mohit and pratik run away and gave a duty to Faisal to stay there.

Faisal feel trapped here.

But whatever will happen will worth for him as well.

Mind of abhinav 😏

What is decided God I didn't know how to massage I just know some acupressure which I can use now but I don't want to disappoint my celebrity Crush in any way.

So help me please.

I remembered the massage things a bit....we learned in our professional training I think this is the best place to use that.

I made grabbed my kit-and remain door unlocked.

Because I know Faisal sir told me to do that.

I am like my dream reflected back in reality.... that I am with my celebrity Crush.

But I get up from my dream I just wish I will not do anything which make her feel angry on me as well.

When I met her, this is the first time to remember readers...I noticed her chubby cheeks with a dying smile and seductive eyes.

She didn't have seductive eyes but I feel that I don't know why the attractions is this much towards her.

She greeted me and ask me how will i start.

Rubina : stay comfortable Mr Abhinav don't worry I will not going to eat you.
(Notices that he is nervous)

After few moment

We both were comfortable with eachother she is celebrity but down to earth.

I couldn’t help but to make out her elegance and eliteness.

The interiors of the room of this resort beautifully designed it looks romantic actually.

I know I had few minutes to feel my celebrity crush.

The air splashing on me became supercharged with nervousness but excitement as well.

Rubina : OKay now tell me what I have to do Mr Abhinav.

Abhinav is still nervous.

Stay tuned for more chapters