158

I was thinking, however, as I gazed down upon her face, about what it was going to feel like when I slipped my cock into her mouth and decided not to wait until I was right on the verge so that I could enjoy it for a bit.

I did keep fucking her sumptuous pussy until I felt my orgasm was well on its way, relishing every second of the slow build and every thrust in and out of her.

When I finally managed to pull my cock from her hot pussy, I made her kneel down then.

She stroked it a few times and, when I thought she was going to lower her mouth onto it, she instead pulled her bra back up and squeezed it between her tits.

I had to suppress another moan as she started sliding her tits up and down either side of my throbbing tool, the soft flesh wrapping completely around it.

I could feel my orgasm continuing to rise under this unexpected and astounding stimulation but the position proved just a bit awkward, so I soon found my cock in jannat's hot mouth.

She slid her lips up and down, her head bobbing in my lap, while gently pumping the base as I ran my fingers through her dark brown hair.

She proved to be a pro sucker.

My orgasm was building in earnest now as she lowered her mouth over my stiff shaft repeatedly.

I was watching my cock disappearing and reappearing between her lips, which proved to be a huge turn-on in and of itself, but combined with the feeling of her mouth, my long awaited orgasm was approaching at a nice pace.

I was trying not to moan, knowing the walls were thin and not insulated, but I couldn't control my heavy breathing and softly muttered encouragements.

My cock swelled even more as the pleasure built to unprecedented levels until, finally, I was done for and I exploded into her mouth.

She let out a soft cry of surprise, but continued to suck me dry, coughing the loads out.

Once I was completely she pushed me on bed and jumped on me in my arms, we cuddle then went to clean up.

And next day, I let her her go with smile.

Jannat avoid and ignore Prateek because he became the reason of her elimination today.

The end