39

That's why she too must have felt embarrased , right now she is covering her eyes when internally Jannat was left the quite gap between her fingers to see whatever happening right in front of her.

Jannat in mind 😏

I am really really getting all the fun here I am the luckiest girl in this Cape Town trip this is the second boy who get naked front of me by my luck.

And he can't even blame for this because whatever is happening is his choice he left the door remain open.

So it is not my fault so I thought I will tease him by which it will not look like I want to see him.

Jannat : I am really so sorry Pratik I didn't know and I didn't have any idea actually that you are having your personal time here

Pratik : why are you sorry Jannat even I should say sorry for whatever I embarrassing you watched just because of my stupidity. (With his eyes down in embarrassment).

Jannat is actually making fun internally of him and his situation in which he get caught.

Jannat : it is okay Pratik but you should close the door.

Pratik : it was not planned Jannat I am so sorry.

Jannat : no it's okay.

Pratik : sorry again.

Jannat : yups meet you down.

Pratik : wait Jannat I hope you will not tell anyone about it you know how embarrassing it will be for me if this will go out.

Jannat : don't worry I will keep this secret.

Pratik : thank you so much yar.

In these 2 minutes passed in conversation my dick went down.

She was about to go but then stopped and added if I was so horny, I should have gone to the bathroom to relieve myself, not on the bed and especially pillows.

I was not sure how to answer her words so I kept quiet she went out.

I cursed myself and realize how idiotic thing I was doing in this room right here when I got caught.

When she told me that I don’t have to hump pillow looks like you have been doing this when no one is at hotel and anyone else can also caught me so she told me to be careful.

When jannat looked at my crotch that was giving me little more embarrassment.

I sat on the bed feeling embarrassed, but at the same time I am also thinking about Jannat that how she was looking at my crotch.

I know it was not intentional from her side and even I didn't do anything intentionally It all happened itself.

But whatever happened made me so aroused towards jannat again.

I know she is not mine I know there are so many rumours about Faisal and Jannat and even I feel that there is something between them.

So I know I should not think about Jannat in anyway but Fantasizing about someone in the mind is not wrong and not in our control which I was doing about Jannat now.

After sometime I came down in the area where all the friends are hanging out this holiday from Shoot actually shoot is not possible for next three days everybody is planning something to go out and Jannat gave me such as Queenish smile.

Which killed me for a moment.

But i joined a plan let's see what's gonna happen next.

Stay tuned