40

Lets add more spice with more Girls

As I told you we came down after Prateek get embarrassed in front of me just because he was trying to have a make out with the pillows I don't know what he is doing but it was so fun looking at him doing that.

And that is not just because whatever he is doing it is because that how I caught him I know he must be thinking first that is caught in very embarrassing situation with those pillows but my prior happiness to caught him naked with that dick standing straight to salute me.

I am really getting out of control in this trip of Cape Town but right here we are discussing that what we should do in next 3 days which are free from the shoot.

We all are celebrities we didn't have any restrictions of spending money and a good earning we can spend on a trip to we are even thinking about to go out of this country for a hang out trip.

If you know the weather of Cape Town in the December season is kind of moderate which is touching and feel like summers a bit.

When it is 23 December already and the Christmas is coming in most of the foreign countries people are preparing for the good Christmas parties and the new year eves.

With the cold weather and quite good amount of snowfall as well.

And look we are right now down of this hot sun.

Actually the discussion plan is revolve around to go somewhere we can found plenty of snowfall and enjoy this Christmas.

Here that discussion is going on but Chetna and Kanika having some other discussion right now when we ask them that what they are discussing then they told us that they are getting bored and wanna go out somewhere today only.

Faisal : but Kanika we are already planning something to do for next to not get bore this weekend of Christmas so you can share your suggestion with us.

Mohit : yes Kanika and Chetna you should stay here because wherever we are going we are going together.

Chetna : so when we are saying no for anything guys whatever you will decide we will join the plan without any reluctance.

Kanika : yups... whatever you decide we will accept so you plan what should we do in next some days to make the memorable and fun.

Faisal : but girls....

Mohit : let them go Faisal they must be getting bored we will plan and inform them later when they already said yes that they will accept our plan.

Chetna : yes so we are going you all have discussion continue.

Kanika : yeah... You should also join us jannat because rubina and shivangi are busy today.

Stay tuned

Jannat in Cape Town 🔞 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara