Century

Because the fog is also there, so visibility is not that good.

It makes my adventure more exciting.

It is safe actually there is very less chance to get caught doing any crazy and sexy moves.

But to be honest in the depths of my mind, I wanted to be caught in embarrassing and sexy things by the people available.

I don't know how I get all this courage because they all are completely stranger to me.

If I had to do something more challenging then I have to look sexy first.

Actually I am ready for that I am wearing a jacket right now but I have something exciting beneath that.

Suddenly, an idea formed in my mind as to what I was going to do next.

But I know that it is not good for my public figure reputation to walk in the campus area of the resort I am staying right now.

So I prefer to walk out from the resort first.

I opened the zip of my jacket.

Let me describe you my dress up first I am wearing the long white, fur jacket with the hood over my head.

A scarf covering my half face and neck.

And behind this jacket I am wearing a light colored stockings, lemme inform you nothing under this stocking and this stocking is even more than half transparent.

Wearing a top on the upper half body without a bra.

I unzipped my jacket completely I let it open, keep it aside from my braless top and pantyless transparent stocking.

I am very happy to notice that the stocking is looking enough transparent to give a good view to a person who came to the distance of 3-4 geeta.

I am sure that my pussy would be little visible if I will walking near to anyone.

If I will confess then this is definitely exciting for me but it is a scary thing as well because I know I am a very famous personality and I don't want to get noticed with someone who knows me well and recognize me.

You can say maybe I can show someone my pussy through this stockings but I can't afford to make anyone recognised who I am.

But this fear is no one to stop me today.

Wearing only the transparent stockings, and allow my jacket to let anyone see me I moved towards the entrance of resort.

To go out towards the forest area.

I noticed no one around so I am walking comfortably.

Stay tuned