29

She was in a denim shirt and a skirt which ended right on her knees making her look like a doll.

I placed my right hand on her pussy over her pants.

It was all wet.

I was surprised to see this much wetness without any touch.

But she shyly remove my hands from her.

The moment my hands touched her.

Her body shivered and she removed my hands saying it's wrong faisal.

Faisu : but what is wrong in it Jannat. (Disappointed)

Jannat : everything is wrong in it we are just friend I never looked at you like that. (With stopping him)

Faisu : don't make these stupid excuses Jannat if you didn't have any kind of feeling for me like that then what were you doing here like this. (With trying to convince her some how)

Jannat : okay fine I am accepting it that this was my fault but I am not ready for anything.

Faisu : but you turn me on and you are turned on as well.

Jannat : I didn't want to do that you turned on yourself because you caught me else I try my best to not get caught. (Shyly)

Faisu : it means you have to enjoy this alone you can't include me in this but you can see me and enjoy that's right.... Is it??

Jannat : I am not saying that faisal but we have to maintain our limits as a friend.

Faisu : so when I am saying to cross any limits of a friendship okay I know it is not come in friendship but we can be friends with benefits.

Jannat : are you seriously thinking about it.

Faisu : yes.... and believe me I wont tell anyone about it.

Jannat : but I am not sure about that actually I am not sure I don't want any kind of trouble in my life.

Faisu : but yaar, nothing is wrong we both are adult.

Jannat : still....

Faisu : okay then I have a good idea look I know that very well that's from last to last Sunday you are on... So we just touch each other.

Internally Jannat want to say yes but she was really so confused to say yes to Faisal who is her friend.

Jannat : I didn't know I am really so confused about it.

Stay tuned

🎯 10 vote