14

I want to end this game soon for my team.

I told myself I shouldn't worry about it and just focus on the game at hand.

I am playing without a bra now and the shoulder straps of my t-shirt is also falling off down to my elbows quite frequently exposing my shoulders and giving hint everyone that I am not wearing a bra.

I kept glancing at the time clock to see how much time is left to make a goal.

I just look down once my left boob is partially sticking out of the armhole with erect nipple poking out to everyone around.

But I know this very well that Mohit bhaiya is decide me who didn't have any interest in me like that he is focused on the ball.

But faisu on the right hand but he haven't that view so i am focusing on my footwork to made a goal ahead.

I know no one noticed till now.

I realize I am still in a good position.

Faisu takeover the ball and keep it move in the direction towards over goal area.

I know I have to catch him to at least tie this game so I run at full speed toward him.

Twenty seconds left.

But faisal shoot a goal but he miss.

The defended gave me the ball back.

Still 20 seconds left.

The ball came back to me I again ran towards goal.

Faisu following me.

When I jump to collect a ball.

The shoulder straps of my t-shirt slipped down to my elbows exposing my one boob swinging wildly left to right as I dance through the air.

I land safely, quickly switch directions, and made a break for the other side of the field towards their goal.

Stay tuned for more chapter

Target 10 votes