17

I hope you remember guys that's how the last incident end up of jannat in the practice ground and then on the football field.

Jannat is one of the most famous contestant of this Khatron Ke Khiladi season 12 but still she is underrated this time because of the other girls knows better how to seduce boys.

Jannat was never being part of any kind of exposing her body part to anyone not even on the social media platform she tried anything like this.

But after the incident in the football ground many things are changed.

Because there are so many first time she had in a day only.

For the first time Jannat went out without wearing undergarments under her clothes.

First time she had an orgasm in public place.

For the first time she had expose her boobs to anyone.

And for the first time only she exposed her pussy as well.

So after all this first time experience is the change in the life of Jannat is very obvious.

Now she feel herself more sexy and all the boys are looking forward to her because she give more and more hottest views to them.

Jannat pov 🤔

As you know that this is the news in the social media spreading from so long that me and Faisal is dating each other even people made our hashtag too.

I don't had any kind of interest in Faisal like that he is my good friend actually.

You know he is a very fair and a muscular boy.

He looks very handsome too.

So i admire him that's a truth but not have any bad intentions towards him ever.

I know he has no girl friend as he is not open even after being a celebrity, he is an introvert person in public.

He likes to stay in privacy mostly chatting on the net in his comfort.

We are friends from so long and he treat me so well actually.

Stay tuned for next part