85

Again it prove a very bad decision for Jannat because when she feel down the costume slip off even more.

Now pratik went close help her, and found the honey pot is visible to him too.

Jannat and well shaved pussy, which is out of this costume now. But a bit not completely.

Jannat crossed her legs to hide her pride.

She thought that Prateek didn't saw that.

But maybe just for a second only but Prateek had the best view of his life.

And that too of his friend's beautiful cunt. Which can give current pass through anyone's body.

Pratik help her to stand up both of her hands are in his hands so she can't fixed up her clothes.

She stand up straight, and the dress become more complicated and embarrassing situations made for her.

Because already the costume shifted till the thighs of Jannat the whole pussy and the ass behind are out of this costume bottom.

Jannat bend down and free her feets from the costume now she can pull up the dress up.

Now she understood it was a wrong decision to not to wear a panties under the costume.

But she know that whatever she is deciding these days bring her to the same situation in which she are right now.

Pratik is losing his control on his body he moved toward her closer.

Pratik : you are smoking hot Jannat you can kill anyone with your looks only.

Jannat smiled but feel embarrassed right now.

Pratik : OMG.. That pussy.. (With the mouth is filling with the water called lust)

Jannat : control yourself Pratik I am already so embarrassed.

Pratik : you should not.. Only we two are here.

Jannat : so what it means.. I didn't supposed to stand like this in front of you.

Pratik : why you remove your panty my dear... (With the flirty voice)

Jannat : don't you tell me that you are thinking that I did all this intentionally.

Pratik : no when I said that. (But he meant that too)

Jannat : better if you are not thinking that.

Pratik : let me touch you once please. (Without waiting for the permission his hands goes through)

Jannat said no, but she is almost a second late. His hand reached on her pussy mound just a inch away from the honey pot.

Jannat decided to pull up the costume.

But that make a more difficult situation for her, because she pulled up the costume up but his hands packed in that costume only with her pussy.

Stay tuned for more