120

I was really wrong when I went behind Rubina she is the best in all of them.

And mine too.

I saw her face and her sexy ass that makes my cock stood up.

She turned and saw me coming behind her.

But jannat ignored after having some water she came back to pool.

I tried to talk to her but she didn't talk to me.

I also jump in the pool again.

Just then when I am pressing my bulge cock to control it.

I went near her from behind when kanika pushed me playfully and my cock touched her ass cheek in a sudden she looked to me.

Jannat (in mind) : Fuck , he is really hard it's really tough to resist him.

I realise this the Jannat didn't respond badly when my cock made a contact to her ass cheeks in water I went closer.

She turned towards me, and kanika was also there so started talking to her ignoring me.

After a minute Chetna also come there they are trying to sort our fight.

Jannat turned towards Chetna.

Chetna : now it is enough guys you both are adults....stop fighting like kids.

Faisal : I am saying sorry... But she isn't forgiving me.

I am just a side of her then she pushed by Chetna towards me.

But jannat moved her body towards Chetna opposite to me.

Showing that she is still angry.

But then her ass come to touch to my bulge on my shorts.

Jannat looked to me angrily and knowing or unknowing she pressed her ass to my cock with more pressure.

Her expression is showing that she is angry with me but her action is completely opposite from that.

I pressed by cock on her ass, I feel she is stunned.

I can feel her sexy ass through my shorts.

Chetna and Kanika is trying to sort our problem they are making us understand when her ass and my dick from our clothes trying to find another way to end this fight.

My pressing continued for some time.

Stay tuned