38

Back to the room with the point of view of pratik 😏

I put my hand beneath the pillow and reach to the overlapping area to hold my dick as I slide in and out over the pillow

My dick is sliding through the pillow overlap into my palms which at that time were greased with oil generally coconut oil.

But this is not any pussy, actually I am not that lucky that I get a real fuck this soon.

I was very aroused my dick was throbbing and I had to release it the missionary position on the pillows I was butt naked, dick between pillows and my right hand underneath and I was humping the pillows while my head was turned to the wall enjoying the strokes and oil smoothness.

(Jannat didn't seen his hard fucking member she is satisfying her eyes with his masculine butts which is right in front of her eyes)

I was in a different world of masturbating where I did not hear anything whatever going on out of this room.

I can understand that if anyone walked by the room can see me hump the pillows butt naked.

But right now I am loving it whatever I am doing.

I am just liking it too.

Jannat decided to go in now to tease him but she decided that she will pretend in front of Prateek that she didn't know about what was going on here actually the reason to go in is just to look at his hard dick.

Pratil was stunned in the pillows right now and inquisitive also I don't kmow what I was doing with pillows and hand underneath it and also enjoying my naked body she must have been there for about a minute or so.

Suddenly I heard a faint knock ok the door.

When I turned and looked I was shocked, surprised and ashamed to be caught by her in an embarassing position.

It was jannat.....oh God she seen me naked.

And more than this whatever I am doing was embarrassing for me before I pull up my shorts I got up, my dick hard and sticking out and looked around picked up my shorts and ran to the corner and pulled them on grabbed a tshirt down to hide my dick.

I don't know what she was thinking about me right now but I am really really so embarrassed, this is the most embarrassing moment of my life I never feel this much ashamed on any of my activity.

I pulled over my shortsband then close the books.

I don't know whats next.

I don't have anything to say to her right now.

But as it is to embarrassing for me so I decided to start the conversation and apologize and ask her to not to tell anyone about whatever I am doing here I am really dying thinking about it that she saw my hard dick naked.

And even it is becoming a tent in the short it is clearly standing straight in my shorts.

I think she saw me like this.

Stay tuned