142

Round 2 announced now,

Faisal told Jannat to attack now, so Jannat went agressively ahead and slipped behind Rubina, wrapping an arm around her from behind, slipping her hand down to Rubina shorts, she have a little wet pussy.

Which Jannat can felt over her shorts.

She whisper in Rubina's ear.

Jannat : I know you can't wait to make cum, rubi didi.

But Rubina is stronger than Jannat, Rubina push Jannat in the corner and take the same position where she was.

She caught her from behind.

Her hand started rapidly rubbing at the  cunt of Jannat over her panty, as she pressed her entire body into the Jannat to keep her trapped in the corner in the ring ropes.

Jannat  moaned hard, backing her reddened, plump ass in panty up against Rubina.

Jannat 🥺 : Oh god... Oh god... Leave me.

Jannat is trying to get free from her grip.

Jannat moaned, her entire body shaking in pleasure.

Rubina : I will leave you Jannat you just give up ny dear.

Said Rubina, when her hand working rapidly against Jannat's soaking cunt.

Rubina : baby, you're gonna fucking cum for me. You're just a little girl playing in my arms.

Rubina crush her boobs on Jannat's face now as she is not cumming, she is controlling herself the best.

But Jannat take advantage of situation and ripped Rubina's top from her body, leaving both of her boobies entirely naked in the ring. She wasn't expected her boobs to be naked in the top.

Those big boobs literally slammed on Jannat's face.

Rubina is stunned with the exposure of her tits. She take off Jannat's top immediately and ripped her bra as well, now Jannat is just in her panty.

Rubina pushed Jannat to the ground, kneeling over to her stomach and groping at jannat perky boobs.

Stay tuned