144

Rohit : so faisal? Is she wet?

Everyone can see the dripping juices from her pussy so now even faisal can't lie so he nodded.

Rohit : so do you accept you lose Jannat?

Jannat : no sir, I didn't had orgasm yet.

Rohit : sorry dear, but Rubina won both two rounds so she is winner and after two rounds see yourself you are naked and she is still in her clothes.

Jannat : but it wasn't fair sir? I want one more chance.

Rohit : uh..... I will give you but a difficult one.

Jannat : what sir?

Rohit : you have to fight with Pratik this time and make him cum before you cum in ring.

Jannat find it easier to make him cum, because he is guy and attracted to her as well so his own hormones will go against him.

Faisal ask her to say no, but she nodded in yes.

Rohit : are you ready pratik?

Pratik (so excitedly) : yes sir I am ready.

Jannat : but sir, I am naked it's still not fair.

Pratik : I am ready to strip off sir.

Rohit nodded.

Pratik take his clothes off except his boxers.

A fusion of intense excitement and happiness is running through his blood in him as he going to play and fight with that sexy body of Jannat naked in front of him.

This is a moment of his life.

He was feeling like a jackpot he won.

He was so excited to touch her but he wants to lose too as he can't be the reason of elimination of her.

He looked at Jannat.

Pratik (whispers) : I am ready to lose okay?

But Jannat is looking at his body, he have incredibly ripped and toned physique was so hot it made her mind circle back to the Lust and pussy fills with juices more than before.

Both met their eyes and nodded with smiles before fight.

Pratik : I'm here for competition. I want you to kill this. So do your best.

Jannat smiled.

But a seductive smile curled on Pratik's lips looking at her wet pussy.

Jannat : before start take off your boxers too.

She requested.

Pratik nodded.

He understood it is needed to her to win and she will directly attack his dick.

Stay tuned