Before he can click any picture Jannat start adjusting her bra on her boobs.

Because she never prefer before to show this much of cleavage to this world of social media.

I pull up the bra little bit up to cover my boobs, but by pulling it is impossible to stretch the clothes enough to cover me more.

It will remain same in length and when I pulled it up my boobs made the place to get the water on them from downwards.

But my abdomen and the underboob visible now get vanished of because I am in water.

Now it is perfect for picture Prateek clicked some pictures after one by one.

But these kind of pictures in bikini for social media influencers are very normal.

So Pratik gave idea to Jannat which can increase the temperature and set the social media on fire.

And that is what planned by chetna, a mermaid costume photoshoot.

They have a costume already available with them so Pratik told that it looks very sexy on her and she should try a photo shoot in that.

Jannat is not that bold on social media or any public appearance so she refused twice but Pratik insisted her that if she didn't want to post anywhere she can keep them with her.

But she should try that costume.

He is calling her sexy again and again and keep on saying that she will look deadly and smoking tempting girls if she try that.

Jannat was not ready for this but then she thought she have to make Faisal realise that what he missed going with other girls except staying with her.

And even Jannat thought that Pratik is the only one who stay for her so she should not make him feel disappointed today.

So she said yes finally.

She came out from the hot spring and took the costume out.

It is a weird piece of clothing actually

This is the costume of mermaid.

That costume is really confusing It is a bottom half body clothes, it's kind of bag because their is no opening for legs in this dress.

And even that half body dress is Semi transparent not completely but yes you can see through that dress.

There is only one extra layer cover your private part.

Stay tuned for next part