55

And Prateek was standing right opposite to me. Now you all are not that innocent to make me mention what he is looking for right now.

But still I mention it because even I am not innocent.

I was struggling with my anklet when he was busy to looking at the best view between my top and my body made because of this bend.

Just a minute I open both of my anklet and put it in my bag I get up and it doesn't take even more than a second to notice his boner.

I know the reason why.

He was hiding his boner but when he put the bag to fix it up. The dick pushed out hard more.

Again getting embarrassed after fixing my bag in the cabinet he take his seat.

It was night here in Switzerland.

And I really wonder everyone was sleeping in the flight now they are really again ready to sleep in the bus as well everyone told me that they will start the trip from next day then they should be refresh for that.

I don't have any reason to make anyone to say to stay wake up for me.

But wait I thought when everyone is sleeping when why I can't sit with pratik.

When the bag settled.

I asked pratik if I can join him as there was space he didn't want to occupy.

He didn’t hesitate for a second and made more space for me.

Every single have the light switch if they want light over them they can and if they didn't they can turn it off.

But right now there is no reason to turn off the light I said beside Pratik and give a very pleasant smile to him.

Jannat : if you are feeling sleepy then you can sleep pratik.

Pratik : no I am not feeling sleepy but are you not sleeping.

Jannat : no chance I didn't came here to waste my time I want to enjoy this so I will think that what will I do from tomorrow.

Pratik : so are you planning something interesting??

Stay tuned