84

Jannat take a hold on her boobs but it is not going to be a very good idea for her today.

She jumped again towards the rock for next some jumps everything will be in the control of jannat.

Actually she is not understanding why she is doing all this but she is enjoying these challenges because it makes it more exciting and fun.

Now she is almost 10 or 12 jumps away from that rock on which she have to sit for the Pose of mermaid for a unofficial fun photo shoot.

But the next jump change the equation completely this time Jannat jump but didn't landed on her feet because the costume entangled with her feet.

And Prateek be the lucky one this time because the costume was too tight on her butts and body.

So when she was about to fell down prateek saved her but the costume slipped down from her butts.

Almost half of her butts are out of the costume a small more push or bend can say bye to that costume from her butts easily and completely.

Pratik get a very glorious view of a beautiful ass and butt crack when holding her from waist to support her.

The costume is still entangled in her feet she realized that now that her butts are exposed to pratik already.

Her hands tried to come and pull the costume up to cover her gorgeous butts from him.

She is feeling so shy right now when this is for the first time on this trip when she is feeling shy whenever she exposed before this she feel excited.

But this time it wasn't intentional or planned.

Everything is going on this trip first in Cape town and now in Switzerland against her.

From the day she came in Cape Town her clothes are not giving Full support to her , they always keep ready to slip off and give the pleasure to boys around her everytime.

And it looks like now it is turn of Pratik.

But Jannat is not ready for right now so she tried to cover her butts but it gone more wrong.

She told Pratik to leave her and pratik replied that if he leave her she will fell down.

But she shouted on him to leave because like that she isn't able to pull her costume up.

Pratik left but he was right as soon his support gone off jannat fell down.

Stay tuned for more.