77

Jannat : not exactly... But earlier you wasn't in my plan?

Pratik : so what you are planning to do now.
Wait a second I have extra shirt a long one..you can wear that.

I didn't even said yes to him to wear his shirt but he opened his bag to took it out.

Suddenly I don't know what happened to him.

Pratik : what the hell... (Yelled).

Jannat : what happened to you now

Pratik : this is not my bag I got my bag exchange with Chetna.

Jannat : and how it happen and how do you know that it is a bag of Chetna?

Pratik : we both of us bought this same bag from airport. Same in colour, size and everything.

Jannat : oh, now we both didn't have extra clothes..

Pratik : yes but it could be beneficial for you maybe in this bag now you will get something for you. Let me check...

He find something and put it out from bag.

Its her panty, actually a g-string. There is just single thread holding a very thin cloth in a middle.

I can bet on it that Prateek never saw  panty like this in real and touch it ever.

I just hate this excitement on his face because I can understand that he is imagining Chetna wearing this panty.

I took it from his hand.

Jannat : it is really bad manner Pratik you should not touch someone personal stuff like this.

Pratik : yeah, but I am really surprise that Chetna is going to wear something like this. This will looks definitely so sexy.

Jannat : if you are done with fantasizing her then I think we are not here for that.

Pratik : yups.

I finds out something for me in that bag. And I found something weird it is something like the lower half body of mermaid.

Pratik : what is this?

Jannat : I really don't know what is this and I am actually thinking that what is Chetna planning to do there.

Suddenly the phone rang of pratik. He pick up its chetna.

She also get to know that her bag Exchange with him.

Pratik told her that he just check the bag. And told her that he gave her bag to me.

I ask Pratik to give me the phone.

Pratik give it to me.

Jannat : your bag is with me chetna.. Don't worry.

Chetna : thank God bring my bag with you only there is some personal staff of mine in this bag.

Jannat : yeah, I know.

I went little far from Pratik to talk to her.

Jannat : by the way will you tell me what were you planning I got a mermaid costume in it.

Chetna : yeah I know.. I am planning to have costume photoshoot of mermaid in this hot spring but everything is ruined.

Jannat : you are too much.

Chetna : it's look sexy, my girl.

Jannat : yeah I know right.

Chetna : okay I will see you in the resort at night make sure to bring my bag with you only.

I cut the call and give it back to Pratik.

Now I am thinking that this is a good idea to wear this dress and have a photo shoot. This really looks awesome.

Stay tuned