10

Part 10

Kanika : I think boys should be play shirtless it would be more fun then, Rohit sir is not here to no problem in it.

Everyone accepted and all the handsome hunks removed their shirts.

That makes me feel so hot inside me again but I control myself.

Shivangi : umm.... No body will push any girl.

Accepted by all.

Faisu thinks something intresting.

Faisu : captain of the team will pay the penalty after the game.

Accepted by all.

Chetna accepted the Captainship from girl's team. Faisal want that Jannat will take this captain ship but he can't do anything now.

Mohit takes the captain ship from boys side.

Mohit : as faisu said the captain will pay the penalty so after the game captain of the losing side have to be naked in front of all of us.

Chetna got a shocked.

But everyone accepted so she did as well.

Rubina : so last and the most important to no one from the boys you will come in the physical contact with any member of girls team.

Rubina made this game little bit boring but it is important as well to no one object on this rule.

Jannat didn't get any idea for the next rule because everyone said most of the things which she didn't have anything to add so she said to continue.

As you know My sports t-shirt is two sizes larger than my actual size, and sleeveless.

So now the problem begins.

Run and jump with this extra large t-shirt without having bra to control my boobs is little awkward.

My boobs can be plainly visible through huge armholes in this game in which boys and girls interact more closely.

Stay tuned for next part