16

I know my pussy is in view not completely but yeah a bit through my thighs.

Pratik and faisal are not too far from my body.

But a split second later, pratik said well done jannat.

"This match is tie but you really won" that what he said to me.

From that he come to rest with his face just a few inches from my little exposed pussy.

I saw faisu open-mouthed face and eyes bulging with shock and surprise staring at my pussy right in front of her.

I am not covering my pussy that's why it is looking like my cunt is inviting them to touch that pride of mine.

But both of them Prateek and faisal think that I am shy kind of girl.

So both of them considered that I didn't know that my pussy is not covered properly.

Yet no more than half a second later  faisu came between my splayed legs who is already shockingly staring at my pussy.

Then one by one all started coming to me so I came back in my senses and realised where I am and what I am doing I fixed my clothes properly.

But whoever have luck already seen more than they should.

But today somewhere in my heart I can accept it that I am not feeling embarrass right now I am feeling internally sexy and found the all attention on me when the more sexier contestants are also in the group.

Stay tuned that how the fun continues

Target - 10 votes