112

But still she is gonna caught now not because of this cute pet dog. But because of Riyaz.

Without thinking twice Riyaz make a deal with his friends and tell them that Jannat is behind the bench.

She get scared when she heard it.

There is no way to run out from here.

All three boys start moving towards the bench the Heartbeat of Jannat is increasing with every step of them towards her.

When __ feel the threat on his caretaker, he starts growling wildly.

He is too cute but it doesn't mean he can't save jannat from these human dogs.

Jannat rubs his stomach, and whisper in his ear.

Jannat : you are the only hope I have for now.... Go...

Jannat keep herself behind the bench and the dog jumped out.

As soon riyaz and his friends saw him, they starts sweating from the fear.

The dog starts barking on them, Riyaz picked up the stone but now he is gonna make them long run to resort.

For now, he make them forget about jannat and they runs saving their lives.

Jannat look around after they all run off. Now she is feeling the cold breeze and she is feeling her bottom body getting freeze in this cold freezing temperature.

Jannat in her mind 😏

I had so many things happen with me in past few days but still I keep on creating trouble for myself like this always.

I have to stop doing all these idiotic things now.

I came out from the cover of bench. I looked all around.

Fuck... Where is my stockings??

Omg, that idiot runs bring my stockings with him. Ohh no... How will I go back to resort with my bottom naked completely.

My stupid adventure idea create this problem for me.

I was really worried now when I saw my saviour (dog) coming back to me.

But now I have to think about it that how will I go back to resort as definitely at least the gaurd must be on entrance.

And even more guys can be there.

I have my jacket, but it can't hide the fact that I am not wearing any clothes on my bottom half body.

Even after wearing that jacket my half butts will be left on display all the time.

And a little bend can make the whole ass on exhibition.

Stay tuned for more