132

He understand very well that I am already wet and ready to be fucked.

He moves much closer and place his lips on mine and we had a passionate kiss.

This is so intense kiss. We both are desperately waiting for.

I am responding now but with my eyes close.

He pulls out my T-shirt and both of us are completely nude.

He then started to sucking my lips and we are smooching too wildly.

He came down to my pussy and started to suck all my juices, he inserted his tongue deep into my pussy and starts to drill out all my juices.

He slowly came upwards and started to suck my boob, I started to get impatient, I need his cock to drill my pussy.

And I think he is more impatient than me so he get up from the bed taking hard rod in his hands.

He hold both of my legs take them on his shoulders.

Now he placed his cock on my pussy.

I never had any fuck in this kinda position. But right now I want to get rid of my craving which can satisfied by his dick only.

He didn't warn me again inserted his dick into my pussy and giving small thrusts inside.

It is too hard for him to enter into my pussy as I have so tight pussy and his rod have monstrous size.

but he drilled my cunt.

Initially, it was not fitting in my pussy but when it's goes in completely it became enjoyable.

After almost fucking me for fifteen minutes constantly he closed before me.

I had a light orgasm too.

He started panting heavily.

Because in all this sex I was not moving me.

I just let him fuck me.

But at last we relaxed in each other’s arms.

After 2 hours,

The door bell knocks,

We wake up in each other arms with no piece of cloth on us.

Being with him is like I am losing my senses.

I was feeling literally shy I don't know why I got up from my bed without meeting my eyes with him.

And walked towards the door.

The moments of being fucked just before 2 hours roaming around my eyes.

In this I didn't even remember that I am not having my clothes on my body I am completely naked and I was just the step ago to open the door and give me very beautiful naked body display to whoever on a door.

He jumped off from bed and then I realise what I am going to do.

There is a laundry man to give my clothes back. I just told him behind the door to leave those clothes there and I pick them.

We both have a shower and now we want food to eat.

I ordered for us.

Stay tuned