140

Rubina growled at Jannat, before covering her smiling mouth with her hand.

Jannat roughly grabbed a handful of the Rubina's big and massive breast.

She squeezed them and grope them harder, which caused her knees to weaken and made her moan.

Jannat began playing with her boobs to make her more horny and make her pussy more eager to cum.

Jannat : I never know didi, you have sensitive tits? But Good to know in the competition. (In a teasing tone)

Jannat bend ahead and smacked one of the Rubina's huge breasts, then leaned down, sucking one of them into her mouth with her shirt on.

She is getting as much boob into it as she could with the fabric, before biting down hard on the nipple.

Everyone could hear the ensuing scream of pleasure from the Rubina's mouth. Everyone predicted already who is gonna win.

Rubina understood that if she takes this much time so this little girl jannat will win the contest and show her door of exit from the show.

So Rubina fires back and she was back in control, and feeling more dominating now.

She turned Jannataround, shoving her hard against the turnbuckle of her shorts, and holding at the belt of the shorts she roughly tugged jannat's shoets down, exposing her spectacular body to the audience just in panty.

Chants in favor of Rubina were ringing out through the friends.

She reached around Jannat to grab a handful of boob before spanking that glorious ass over the panty.

Jannat squealed in delight, and and Jannat could feel pussy juices running down the in her inner thighs.

Rubina also realise that she is close of being leak her juices really soon, but before she could attack her vagina the bell rangs to relax themselves.

This gave a break to Jannat which she needed.

Stay tuned.