Abhinav : yes I am from India but resident of Switzerland from last one year. But a very very big fan of your ?Mohit and Faisal Bhai.. Can i get a autograph. (Pratik is not here)

Mohit gave a autograph. Faisal too.

Faisal : by the way it is nice meeting you Mr...

Abhinav : abhinav shukla.

Mohit : wait... brother if you don't mind we want some help from you... If you can.

Abhinav : anything for you, you just have to order so what can I do for you.

Faisal : what happened mohit bhai??

Mohit : wait.... as you told that you are resident of Switzerland from last one year then do you know any masseur nearby. Actually our friend had a sprain in neck during exercise.

Abhinav : ohh that's sad... if you allow me then I can help you actually I am a makeup artist... and I have a quite knowledge about accupressure as well I can help your friend if it's a normal massage thing.

Faisal : umm we want a female masseur.

Abhinav : for a guy.

Mohit : no for a girl actually.. It's for rubina our friend.

Abhinav : ohh rubina mam. Then I am really really sorry sir... I don't know any female masseur.

Mohit : it's okay.

They just had a handshake with Abhinav and Abhinav moved out.

Suddenly Pratik came to them running, he told them that Rubina is so angry and she said in one hour she want anyone right there.

After listen to Pratik, Faisal told Mohit that they should stop abhinav.

Mohit : are you crazy Faizal first of all he was a guy as and secondly he wasn't a masseur.

Faisal : yes I know Mohit bhai that he is not a masseur, but we know that Rubina didn't we can present Abhinav in front of like a masseur.

Mohit : and will you explain me then what happened do you think Rubina will let him touch her ever??

Faisal : no never

Mohit : then.

Faisal : but that is all what we want we will pretend that we find only this guy for a massage she will refuse him and then she will not have any reason to get angry on us.

Mohit : um...

Stay tuned for more chapters