79

I was just about to go to dive into the hot spring because it will be much better than keep standing here and let pratik stare me with his hungry eyes.

I can see the hunger in his eyes to be honest I love that but still he is my friend and he didn't have that much close to me as much Faisal is

So right now I am not feel the mood to give any chance to him to enjoy me he is with me that is enough for me.

And even I think I did a lot for him today I made strip my clothes, and came in front of her in my swim wear with is necessarily revealing my skin.

And I let him stare at my body even I gave enough space to my boobies to met his eyes.

But now I want to go in this hot spring I want to get wet through the water not myself (every innocent reader know what I mean).

I just take a step ahead and dived into the water. Ohh that's so relaxing and pratik didn't have anything to do except staring at me right now.

I am a social media influencer so I catch every single moment of my life in camera I told Prateek that there is my phone in my bag and told him to click some pictures is a good way.

Pratik followed my instruction even he want to catch this moment in the camera to watch and enjoy them later as well.

He told me that he didn't know the password of my phone and as you know in this generation you can't afford to share your password with anyone.

But he gave me solution as well he told me that he will take my pictures in his phone and share to me I know the reason why he want to take pictures by using his cell phone because he know that I will not share my pictures with him but if he click by his phone then it would not to be a problem to keep them with him.

I don't mind I know that he clicked every single moment of mine in this bikini with his eyes already.

And he is even trust worthy that he will not share this with anyone so I let him do that.

He told me to do some poses for pictures.

Stay tuned at let's see what they will do next