93

Jannat : Yes, of course. You made me cum I made you then.

Pratik push her on the floor .

He started licking her neck, cupping her breasts with her bra still on, moving down and sucking on her collar bone as she started moaning.

Jannat : I told you to make me cum..what are you doing?

His one hand reached and start rubbing her pussy and as his other hand was squeezing her breasts.

Pratik unhooked her bra and threw it aside, letting her breasts breathe finally.

And what beautiful breasts they were, pratik couldn't resist and buried his face between them, licking, sucking, biting, pressing, touching, feeling.

Jannat was moaning loudly by now as his both hands on work.

Pratik sucked on her erect nipples, flicking his tongue over them, biting them between his front teeth.

Her finger was tugging at his hair as he made his way down, licking and sucking her navel, fingering her belly button, biting her navel.

It was kind of torture but she can't stop him before she can cum.

He reached down and started rubbing her pussy lips, her naked body gleaming and shining in sunlight.

He pushed his head closer to her navel and then pushed him down.

Jannat is not prepared for the sex but she has so many encounter in last few days which she was not expected.

But this was needed not loved because of the way he roughly going for sex with her.

He looked up into her eyes as he made his way down between her legs, jannat is not in mood to let him go anywhere else she wants to end this soon so she wrapped her legs around her neck, pulling him into her.

He started by licking her pussy in one long stroke

Jannat screamed "Fuck, that feels so good, keep going"

Pratik spread her pussy lips apart and insert his tongue deep into her.

He found her clit and started rubbing it hard as his tongue made it's way deep into her, reaching every corner, making her feel touched so intimately.

Pratik was squeezing her boobs, licking the hell out of her pussy, slapping it, running his hands all over her naked body, making her squirm and moan with every move.

Jannat want that Prateek will insert his finger inside her and make her reach to orgasm.

But He got up and turned her around, made her get down on all fours on hands and knees.

Stay tuned