59

Jannat then put her hands inside my shorts and started giving me a proper hand job.

After a few moment only she without asking invaded inside my boxer and start playing with my tool.

She is good in it.

She is actually an expert and I am on cloud nine.

It was all like a dream to me that jannat giving me handjob.

One of the most beautiful friend of mine on this trip was jerking my dick with her bare hands.

I couldn’t control it for longer and I accidentally cummed in my shorts only.

I messed my clothes.

She was smiling and looking at me.

She asked me, “Are you feeling relaxed now??

Jannat : what happened to you, you are looking still stressful?

Pratik : it is something to be stress out yaar I jerk in my shorts.

Jannat : it's okay.... we are going to hotel only then you can go and clean.

Pratik : hmm sorry its came over your hands.

Jannat : forget it... That's good.

Pratik : ohh you are really naughty one yar.... I was not expecting this from you atleast.

Jannat : I think you forget about the football match.

Pratik : what do you mean by that football match.

Jannat : ohh really you don't remember... (She was talking about that how her pants slipped from her pussy, because according to her Faisal and Pratik both of them saw her pussy that day)

Pratik even saw that for a second but he didn't accept.

Pratik : I really don't know what you are talking about

Jannat : forget about it is not important it is something going on in my mind.

Jannat now consider it that only Faisal is the one who saw her pussy on that day.

The conversation end between Jannat and Prateek after sometime they reach hotel and they went to their room but it is not going to be and its what she started today with Pratik.

When the other girls are getting horny as well as soon they reached Switzerland.

The plans are in making let's see who will do on this trip get ready for more enjoyment and suggest whom you want to be part of enjoyment next except jannat.

Jannat will remains same in book.

Stay tuned for more chapters