32

Jannat : I am not sure that I will give you permission or not but you can try for it may be you will get a permission to do something more.

Faisu : I am ready to do anything for that you just have to order me but I have to do.

Jannat : go down on your knees. (Teasingly)

But he actually did he is actually ready to do anything for going to the next level right now because he know that this moment will never come this soon.

She started to push my head down to her pussy over her pants only and I understood what she needed.

I caught her, pulled her into my terrace made her lie on the bench there.

And My hands were crushing both her boobs above her shirt.

She is loving it but and I also wanted to devour them.

But she wanted me to love her pussy first.

I very gladly went down on her.

I start licking it over pants because her juices coming out from the pant fabric as well.

I requested her if I can remove that pants she nodded and after that I didn't take a second to make her bottom naked sliding down her pants and looked at her treasure hole hiding in the pussy lips.

I placed my face on her pussy and rubbed it with my nose.

My beard did a good job of poking and tickling her at all the sensitive points of her pussy at once. S

he started to moan a lot in pleasure.

Honestly she smelled so good.

I let my nose in her pussy and inhaled her fragrance.

She smelled like rose petals, and also her pussy was too wet and dripping.

I let my tongue out and gave a deep lick to her clit.

I licked the complete length of her pussy and sucked every drop of honey spilling from her pussy.

My hands now found their way into her shirt and were playing with her nipples inside her shirt.

She was braless too.

I then placed my mouth completely covering her pussy and sucked it whole.

Stay tuned