74

After this good massage from her fan Rubina is feeling much better now she is ready to go with her friends to enjoy the first day of the trip.

Everyone is excited again because when Rubina is not feeling well the mood goes down for everyone.

Now Rubina is also happy because everything whatever happen is goes good for her but she didn't know it goes good for someone else as well and that is Faisal.

Who was unintentionally had a good view of rubina's ass without making any effort.

But now he is not feeling in his control after seeing that beautiful pair of butts which got exposed to someone who is stranger for rubina.

Right now Faisal is thinking that what if he got that chance to massage Rubina but he know internally that it was not possible.

She will never let him touch her maybe this is the reason that he is friend of her.

Forget it now because it is just waste of time to think about it and Faisal want to distract his mind now.

It is from always that Faisal mind and heart keep busy with the thought of Jannat only but today he is feeling more attractions on Rubina.

Actually the focus of Faizal goes to Rubina and Jannat is realized that today faisal is not showing intrest in her.

For first she feel bad but then she thinks he is not the only single guy who is attracted towards her Prateek is also there and she didn't mind if anyone else join her too.

So she decided she will not think much about anyone and enjoy the trip on which she is right now.

The story will narrate by Jannat from here -----

We all are so excited everyone is thinking that what we should do all day today.

Everyone has some different plans but I get to know from the reception that there is a hot spring nearby this resort and it is a winter season so obviously it would be a good idea if I go there.

I thought to tell everyone first but then I thought I should go alone.

Spending some time without anyone is also good idea.

Stay tuned