117

She was really so disappointed and angry with Faisal, she moved towards his wardrobe to find anything to cover her bottom half body.

She tried her best to not make a noise but it was not happen according as she wants.

As soon she pull the door towards her, it made a click sound, and Faisal get alert and turn on his lamps and lights of room with the master switch besides the bed.

He was stunned for a moment.

Faisal : jannat... You here...

Jannat find a pj's in his closet and close it back.

She wear it, but when she raise her legs to wear those PJ's, Faisal get the enough view of her naked bottom body to make sure she was pantyless beneath the jacket she is wearing.

She wear his pajama and she was about to leave the room without saying anything to him.

Faisal : hey, Jannat what happened at least tell me what was that?

Jannat : what??

Faisal : I mean what are you doing in my room at this time at night.

Jannat : yes yes I can understand that you were definitely expecting someone else to be here in your room. (Angrily stated)

Faisal : what's wrong with you why are you talking to me like I hope everything is alright.

Jannat : look Faisal I don't want to talk to you anymore I just borrowed your PJ for 10 minutes I will give you back after few minutes.

Faisal : wait..listen to me.

Jannat : no I am not interested to talk to you anymore just a busy with your Rubina and her thought.

Faisal understand that jannat must be listen all that whatever he was doing.

Jannat strides towards door.

Faisal : hey listen.. I can explain Jannat give me a chance.

Jannat : no I don't have time for any explanation so keep it with you only.

Jannat moved out of room.

Faisal followed her

Jannat came to the reception to get the keys of her room.

And she got the extra keys available on the reception for her and she came back to her room.

Faisal is constantly trying to make her understand that nobody can replace her in his life but after all what happens Jannat is not ready to listen anything from him.

Jannat back to her room now, Faisal too in her room.

She removed his pyjamas and throw it on his face and tell him to leave.

Stay tuned