88

First of all so sorry to all my readers. I had fever from past 8-9 days so I was inactive but I will try my best to give my best efforts to complete all my ongoing books and try to entertain you as much as I can.

Jannat is enjoying whatever happen.

Pratik is trying to insert another finger inside her pussy and as soon the finger slides inside her pussy she screamed.

But it's really suddenly slipped inside her tight pussy.

The reaction was like this some moisture came to her eyes.

It is something like a crying reaction from Jannat so Pratik pull out his fingers and his hands out from the costume

Pratik : I am so sorry Jannat I didn't meant to hurt you.

Jannat : why you stop it , I won't hurt...

Pratik : I thought you hurt you scream right.

Jannat : you insert it in all of sudden.. (Feel embarrass because whatever she is saying is clearly mean that she want him to continue finger her pussy)

Pratik : ohh. I got scared.

Jannat : uhmm so is it done.. Or you continue.

Pratik : what you want? (with a smirk)

Jannat didn't have time to waste on this so she hold his hand put it inside the costume on her pussy and wait for him to push his fingers inside her pussy again.

But unexpectedly he pull his hand out again. Pratik got it that Jannat is still in desperate to have his finger inside her.

So this is the best time to take advantage of this situation.

Jannat asked him that what is wrong with him.

Pratik : I am so sorry Jannat but I am not enjoying like this.

Jannat : so what do you want to do tell me exactly I don't have time to wait anymore.

Pratik : I don't want anything.

Jannat : Pratik you should not started if you can't make it complete.

Pratik : but seriously I am not enjoying it.

Jannat felt to irritated and frustrated she said that she is going back to the resort.

Pratik hold her hand.

Pratik : we can continue but on one condition.

Jannat : what?

Pratik sat on his knees clutches his fingers to the waistband of the costume.

Jannat understood very well what he want.

So now it is time to say bye to this costume, and her pussy and butts are going to have the free air.

There is no one around them but this is not a private place this is a public place anyone can come here anytime but right now more than any shame the fun is important for Jannat which her pussy expected from pratik's fingers.

Pratik slides the costume down and now she is standing bottom naked with her choice.

Now Jannat is not in a mood to wait anymore she told Prateek in very clear words to insert his fingers in now.

He opened her legs and insert the two fingers inside her pussy.

And Pushing them as deep as he could get them.

Jannat could feel her slickness running down his hand as he went back and forth, feeling it on her inner thighs.

Her fingers ran through his hair on the back of his head.

Her orgasm is getting closer and closer.

Pratik could feel her knees shake as she was about to climax.

Her pussy begins to throb as he flicks and bangs her to ecstasy.

She leans on him for support as his motions slow and move to slow deep fucking.

It is time to cum for jannat two more hard hits on g spot inside pussy can make her cum.

Stay tuned for more