8

Part 8

Jannat : yes I made a mistake actually and I am realising it right now when I am in this situation.

Shivangi : now let's go girls I want to clean up my hands as well this girl literally mess up with her sticky juices all over my hand.

Chetna : but you enjoyed touching her pussy....

Jannat : please now stop teasing me and don't tell this to anyone.

Shivangi : yeah yeah we know that..... Let's go.

But chetna look at me and wink and I just grin at me.

Despite the craziness of the situation and fear of being noticed.

We also know that very well that we all are celebrities and if anyone get to know even a hint then we will be in tomorrow's headlines with the bold letter.

But i am feeling angry on me because my experiment made my day a hell of a lot more interesting as well.

Right now I have a mixed reaction.

It was really awkward today but still I love it a bit too.

I know it is going to be a long day today and we are not going back this soon.

I know I should be done already.

And now I get to know that the rest day of the today practice is also going to be without panty and without bra.

I start doing everything pretty slow and calmly to avoid repeat anything like that today.

It is my good luck that after having a huge orgasm.

For sometime my pussy is on the break.

I am not thinking about right now but I am thinking about what should I do from the next time because I am enjoying it too skip wearing panties and bras.

Because No one knew.

but yet I felt so sexy inside.

There is something so arousing about the feeling of your bare flesh against the soft fabric today.

If I leave the last half an hour I am enjoying this whole heartedly so I think I should give chance of freedom.

So with having some confidence with my own thinking I take part in my next practice session without having inners under my clothes because I don't have now to wear.

Stay tuned for more parts